A summer day of culture in Old Keuruu
EUR 47.50 per person, 4–5 hours
By group reservation, May to September
Minimum group size: 20 people.
• Delicious lunch buffet (starter, main course and dessert) at the old Keuruu parsonage
• A presentation on the history of the parsonage
• A visit to the unique boutique (fashion, accessories, jewellery and gifts) in the old stone cowshed and a souvenir for the group members. A visit to the old granaries in the area in the summer.
• With an actor guide (only in Finnish), maid Kaisa, a tour of the Old Church of Keuruu, the exhibition at the railway station, Maalaisvakka (café and local produce and handicrafts shop) and an exhibition of the Museum of Keuruu
• Afternoon coffee at Pappilan Taverna restaurant in the old stone cowshed at the parsonage