A summer day in Old Keuruu
EUR 33.50 per person, 3 hours
By group reservation, May to September
Minimum group size: 20 people.
• Delicious lunch buffet (starter, main course and dessert) at the old Keuruu parsonage
• A presentation on the history of the parsonage
• A visit to the unique boutique (fashion, accessories, jewellery and gifts) in the old stone cowshed and to the old granaries in the area in the summer.
• A cruise on the paddle wheeler MS Elias Lönnrot on the beautiful Lake Keurusselkä
(round trip from Ahtola harbour)
• A guided tour of the Old Church of Keuruu: EUR 90 per person, plus EUR 3 per person for the church
• Wonderful afternoon coffee on a paddle steamer, with the parsonage confectioner’s wpecial cake: EUR 7 per person
• A tour of an exhibition of the Museum of Keuruu in the old stone cowshed at the parsonage: EUR 3 per person
• A chocolate tasting at Tiltaltti Shop: EUR 7 per person, includes two chocolate bars to take home